The construction of 7006 Hector, a remarkable home in McLean, is being undertaken by Monarch Construction and is expected to be completed by the end of November 2023. This stunning modern residence will feature a tasteful combination of brick, stone, and stucco, creating a visually appealing exterior. The home offers ample room for comfortable living with a living space of 8,170 square feet. The interior is designed to maximize natural light, with walls of windows illuminating the six bedrooms, seven full bathrooms, and two half bathrooms. The house's centerpiece is the great room, which seamlessly connects to the kitchen and a covered patio, serving as the heart of the home. The chef's kitchen has high-end Miele appliances and a pantry, while a breakfast room overlooks the backyard. The main level also includes an office with views of the front yard, a bedroom suite, a mudroom with a pet washing station, a powder room, and access to the two-car attached garage. Moving to the second floor, you will find four bedrooms with an ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet. The owner's suite features a fireplace, a substantial walk-in closet, and a private balcony. Additionally, the laundry is conveniently located on this floor. The lower level of the house offers a sixth bedroom with an ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet, a sitting room with a wet bar that leads to an exercise room with a sauna and full bathroom, and an expansive recreation room with an adjoining powder room. Laundry facilities and storage space are also available on this finished lower level. The home is equipped with two high-power charging outlets for Electric Vehicles, prewiring for a generator, and an elevator for added convenience. It is also prewired for intelligent features to add for audio, lighting, and security cameras, as well as prewiring for high-speed wireless access points. The property is solar-ready, with conduit installed from the electric panel to the roof, allowing for easy installation of future solar panels. The generous backyard offers plenty of space for a pool and more. Please note that the Pool, Hardscape, and Fire Pit are not included in the price. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, the renderings and photos are intended for illustrative purposes and may not accurately represent the final home or its finishes. Verifying the accuracy of square footage, lot size, and other details is recommended.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Other, 2 Story, Transitional
7 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Pub
8,170 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Broyhill Langley Estates
Monarch Construction, Inc.
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Laundry Room, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Office, Mud Room, Breakfast Room
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Kitchenette
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower, Whirlpool Bath
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Humidifier, Ice Maker, Instant Hot Water, Double Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Energy Star
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Zone, Central.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Multiple Phone Lines, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Stone
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Not In Development, Back Yard. Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price